Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Miscellaneous musings

Alot has happened since I've last posted. Not sure I can remember it all to put in here tho. I moved in with my Mother for a few months a while back. She is having alot of health issues, so the kids and I went out to help her then move her back with us. It was an interesting few months, filled with alot of happiness and also sadness and drama. But I try to focus on the negative and smile more at the positives in life. Things are going very well for myself and my family right now and I am very thankful for that.
My kids are on summer break until late August, they are a little stir crazy actually. It's been too hot to do much of anything outside lately. My youngest will be starting Kinder soon and then all my kids will be in school. I will have the whole day to myself, first time for that since 1998. Not sure what Im going to do with myself yet. My options are... get a job, go to school, get a hobby, lay around. I would like to take some classes but my problem is I don't know what I want to do career wise. I've always thought that I would stay home and be a mom, thats been my job for 13 years now. Frankly Im a little intimidated to go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment