Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello again

It's been awhile since I have been on here. Dial up sucks! We've had ups and downs since Ive last blogged.
Our holiday was good and sad at the same time, my Dad came out from California to visit for Christmas. It was nice visiting with him, he is doing so much better since he is sober now. He just celebrated 2 years sober on January 22nd! It was sad because I missed the rest of my family so much, maybe this year we can go visit for Christmas.
My daughter isn't happy here in this house. She does not like her school, wants to go back to the school she went to before this one. he kids at her school now are rough and not nice, she feels like she doesn't fit in.
The house that we live in is nice, not big enough for all of us but nice. Living in the country is beautiful and peaceful, I love looking out my windows and seeing nature. But it has it's down sides. It's so dark here, which is wonderful when you want to look at the stars in the sky, but not so great when the kids have to wait for the bus in the pitch black dark. I am not comfortable with that at all, they are too far away from the house so I couldn't hear them if they yelled for me and I can't see them except a little light from the flashlight they carry to see along the road. We live pretty far from any stores, and Jeff's work. We are spending so much money on gas it's insane. So we are looking at houses in town, which I found were cheaper then here and closer to Jeff's work. So we would save money on rent and gas! Just not sure when it will happen, the kids will definitely finish this school year here.

No comments:

Post a Comment