Monday, January 25, 2010

101

A friend has urged me to make a 101 list. Which is basically 101 things I want to do in my life before I die. No idea if I can come up with all 101 things in one try so I may edit every once in a while.

So here it goes, in no particular order...

1. Make a snow angel
2. Swim in Costa Rica waters
3. Visit Alaska
4. Spend a month in Scotland
5. See the Eiffel tower in person
6. Spend the weekend on an island in Greece.
7. Learn how to ice skate.
8. Go to a professional football game
9. Achieve my GED
10. Not care what anybody thought about me for a whole week.DONE
11. Be forgiven.DONE
12. Make a birthday cake from scratch. DONE
13. Swim with dolphins
14. Own a house
15. Be debt free
16. Take my kids to Disneyworld
17. Learn to play the piano
18. Learn to play the guitar
19. Speak publicly....DONE
20. Take a two week vacation alone with my Husband.
21. Get over my fear.
22. Sing karaoke
23. Learn how to make a cobbler
24. Take a road trip with my best friend. DONE
25. Paint a picture worth hanging on a wall. DONE
26. Scuba dive
27. Have an amazing art collection
28. Spend a week in a cabin in the mountains with no electronics to distract me
29. Go to Hollywood and walk the stars.
30. Counsel someone
31. Visit Stonehenge on the equinox
32. Lose weight and maintain it.
33. Make a French dish
34. Take dancing lessons
35. Donate money to a good cause
36. Go on a cruise
37. Get laser hair removal
38. Have a family reunion kickball game
39. Go ocean fishing
40. Take a vacation alone
41. Have a romantic dinner
42. Own a bookstore
43. Build a library in my house with built in bookshelves
44. Run a marathon
45. Make a garden
46. Keep the garden alive
47. Change a life
48. Learn to walk in heels
49. Own undeveloped property
50. Go horse back riding on the beach
51. Visit Louisiana
52. Buy a brand new car
53. Dance in the rain


I'm sure more will come to me soon.


2 comments:

  1. Go Marion! I'm on the 30s, but we have our whole lives to complete our lists. And who says we gotta stop at 101?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19 is done. At The Stronghold last year, I told my story.

    ReplyDelete